воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

danielas domain




Greetings

Iapos;m a fan of all the great stuff folks post to this community and a graduate student in visual arts. I will be having my thesis show in May 2009 and am working through some ideas for a short experimental video or installation of some kind. I am looking for some people who may be willing to help make or lend some steampunky goodness to this endeavor. Not entirely sure about the particulars at this point, but I figure I should start putting out feelers now for potential creative partners in crime.

My visual work often focuses on gender, technology, and the body. I live in Madison, WI and travel with semi-regularity to Minneapolis and Chicago. So if this initial call to arms catches your interest at all leave a comment.

(Sorry if this post is a little disjointed, Iapos;ve been reading about non-tribal, fish foodways of Michiganapos;s upper peninsula all day, which is interesting, but not my usual academic thing.)

baptist pastor search southern, danielas domain, danielas cantina, danielas boutique, danielas.



Комментариев нет: